Body wrap spa treatments can condition, detoxify, tighten and tone the skin. Also, it can help you lose weight temporarily. Are you looking to have a day or break at a spa Strøm Montréal? Or maybe you just want to experience a beautifying body wrap? If so, do you know what to expect? Read on to know what takes place during a body polish and how it benefits your health.
What is a Body Wrap
This is a spa treatment made to improve the health and look of the skin and decrease body measurement. A mineral-rich formula or nourishing oil is applied to the limbs and torso of the spa guest before wrapping them in a cotton, plastic film or mylar bandages. This promotes the extraction of toxins, dirt and excess water from the skin. Although the majority of wraps are done on the whole body some like bust and cellulite wraps are applied to particular areas only.
Health Benefits of Body Wrap
A body wrap’s pampering experience can offer various benefits depending upon the kind of body wraps selected.
- Detoxification-A body wrap which features detoxifying algae, clay or mud can help in ridding the body of toxins by way of metabolic skin cell stimulation. Epidermis detox can significantly impact your overall health and wellbeing.
- Temporary weight loss- Body wraps that have detoxifying ingredients that are teamed with firmly wound bandages allows you to sweat out excess water and toxins. It also, they tighten your skin temporarily enhancing you r body’s contour and letting you enjoy some weight loss.
- Removal of dead skin- Wrap treatments that include an exfoliation phase will lift dead skin cells offering you a smoother complexion and a flattering glow. A body polish can be chosen before wrapping when exfoliation is not part of your treatment.
- Relaxation- When your aesthetician has wrapped you, he will leave you to relax for up to thirty minutes offering your with valuable physical and mental downtime.
- Intensive moisturization- Most wraps that include moisturizing ingredients in order to hydrate, smooth and nourish the skin to enhance its condition.
Kinds of Body Wrap
Although there are many body wrap treatments you can get today, the following are some of the most famous variants.
- But wrap-This involves the application of a firming and tightening serum to the bust region before wrapping. This is meant to moisturize and tone loose or sagging skin that resulted from the rapid weight loss or aging.
- Algae body wrap- This treatment applies warmed algae to the skin to metabolize the skin cells and aid detoxification.
- Cellulite treatment wrap-This is aimed at boosting circulation to help in flushing away toxins from the skin and the underlying fat cells in order to produce a bump-free look. In general, this wrap targets the thigh and hip area only.
- Chocolate body wrap- This is the best treat for chocoholics. This involves the application of cocoa-rich formulas to the skin. Chocolate is found to be effective for its anti-aging, softening and toning qualities.